Lexmin® Black Turmeric with Piperine Powder (100g)
Made from certified organic Black Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Caesia) with organic Black Piperine extract.
Ingredients: 99% Black Turmeric Powder with 1% Black Piperine.
Black Turmeric with added Piperine will become more bio available to the body, it enhances the body’s absorbability of the curcumin in Black Turmeric by up to 2000%.
Net Weight: 20g, 50g, 100g
USDA, NON-EU, Canada Organic, GHP, GMP, HACCP, GACP, CAM GAP, VEGAN.
- Black turmeric contains the highest concentrations of curcumin of any plant species with nearly 4 times more than Curcumin in yellow turmeric
- Curcumin is a very powerful anti-inflammatory property produced by turmeric.
- Black turmeric’s higher and more potent curcumin is beneficial for improving ailments and metabolic disorders like leukoderma, asthma, tumours, piles, bronchitis.
- Turmeric contains many compounds with antioxidant properties. Curcumin, in particular, is a potent antioxidant that is ten times more powerful than resveratrol, the much-hyped antioxidant in red wine.
- Piperine possesses its own antioxidant properties. This substance can reduce the oxidative stress brought on by a high-fat diet.
- Consuming pepper with turmeric regularly can double the antioxidant protection, helping you stay healthier longer.
- Can be added into food, cooking, baking, smoothies, juices, shakes or any other drink.
Adults: 1 – 2g daily
Consumed neat or diluted in small amount of water.
Can be turned into a paste for topical application on minor bruises and rash.
- If on prescription medicine or anticoagulants, consult a health care professional before consumption.
- Lexmin product is natural food supplement, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. DO NOT consume in excess.
Prices indicated are FOB prices and are not yet inclusive shipment and postage.
Contact us for more info on shipping fees or contact your regional distributors for prices in your region.
Follow us for more promo updates: