Organic tea made from 75% Moringa tea leaves and 25% Turmeric that helps improve healing and blood circulation. Turmeric is widely used and is rich in antioxidants that can improve skin conditions and other infections.

  • Each packaging contains 30 Sachets – 50g.
  • Weight: 50g
  • Comes in convenient sealable zip-lock bags for extra hygiene and to retain freshness.
  • Grown and produced in Cambodia.
  • Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
  • Store in the cool dry place away from direct sunlight.


Prices indicated are FOB prices and are not yet inclusive shipment and postage.

Contact us for more info on shipping fees or contact your regional distributors for prices in your region.