Lexmin® Organic Moringa Normal Seeds (Bark intact)
The tree of 92 nutrients and 46 anti-oxidants
100% certified organic moringa oleifera seeds, bark removed; Tiny seeds full of concentrated Nutrients and rich in Oleic Acid. Not to be consumed by pregnant women
Nutrition value gram for gram of Moringa Seed
- 7 x of Vitamin C in oranges
- 4 x of Calcium in milk
- 2 x of protein in milk
- 4 x of vitamin A in carrots
- 3 x of Potassium in bananas
- High in Iron
- High in Magnesium, Vitamin E
- 19 Amino Acids including all 9 essential amino acids
- High in fibre
- Rich in oleic acid
Each pack of Lexmin® Organic Moringa Cleaned Seeds contains:
- Certified organic cleaned (bark free) Moringa Oleifera seeds.
- Gross Weight: 100 grams; Net Weight 92gm
- Comes in convenient seal-able zip-lock bags for extra hygiene and to retain freshness.
- Grown and produced in Cambodia.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Production Expiry date is printed on the package.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Take seeds with food, not on empty stomach
- 1-3 seeds a day taken with water
- Eat raw seeds crisp or soften by soaking in water for a few hours prior
- Seeds can be ground to a paste and added to dishes
- Boil or Roast seeds
- Has a laxative effect – do not consume seeds in excess
- Not to be consumed by pregnant women