Lexmin® Black Turmeric Dried (100g)
Lexmin’s Black Turmeric Dried is also known as Curcuma Caesia belongs to the Turmeric family group is an exotic and rare health plant. The rhizomes contain the highest content of curcumin in its class and have a broad spectrum of activity on several ailments.
It’s a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory with ulcerogenic properties and is used as a blood purifier.
- 100% certified organic farm
- 100% high potency natural ingredient
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No artificial additives
- No preservatives
- No fillers, binders
- If pregnant or lactating, consult health care professional before taking
- For gastric troubles, a fresh piece of rhizome chewed or mix one teaspoon powder dissolve in water
Store in cool dark place away from direct sunlight, vacuum packed to preserve freshness. Contains a Silica Gel Desiccant pack as moisture absorber – Do not consume.
Each pack of Lexmin ® Black Turmeric Dried
- Percentage daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet.
- Daily values may be higher/lower depending on calories need.
- Grown and processed in Cambodia.
- Lexmin® farm is certified Organic by France based Ecocert SA in compliance to International organic standards.