Made from 100% certified organic Black Ginger Powder (Kaempferia Parviflora)
Black Ginger is widely known as Thai Black Ginger, the rhizome of a flowering plant looks like a regular ginger until it reveals its deep purple and almost black inside. When dried, it takes on a darker charcoal colour, hence the name is called Black Ginger.
Net Weight: 20g, 50g, 100g
USDA, NON-EU, Canada Organic, GHP, GMP, HACCP, GACP, CAM GAP, VEGAN.
- Black Ginger improves peripheral blood circulation, increases energy, muscle mass and physical fitness.
- It is a Superfood that is anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory.
- Black Ginger contains high PDE5 inhibitors that are linked to increase blood ﬂow to reproductive organs that in turn enhances sexual performance.
- Help with osteoporosis and pain management.
- Black ginger has been linked to improved energy and lower fatigue. An enzyme found in this superfood (AMPK) improves glucose metabolism.
- Combined anti-inflammation, energy, blood flow and endurance is good to increase libido especially for men.
Adults: 1 – 2g daily
Consumed neat or diluted in small amount of water. Can be added into food for consumption.
- If on prescription medicine or anticoagulants, consult a health care professional before consumption.
- Lexmin black turmeric piperine powder is highly concentrated and pure, DO NOT consume in excess.
- Lexmin product is natural food supplement, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Follow us for more promo updates: