Add to cart Lexmin Organic Moringa-Kaffir Lime Tea (30 Sachets) $5.50 Enjoy this refreshingly tasty brew of organic Moringa & Lime Tea, made from 75% moringa tea leaves and 25% lime. Each packaging contains 30 Sachets. Weight: 50g Comes in convenient sealable zip-lock bags for extra hygiene and to retain freshness. Grown and produced in Cambodia. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Store in the cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Prices indicated are FOB prices and are not yet inclusive shipment and postage. Contact us for more info on shipping fees or contact your regional distributors for prices in your region.